Victor's Sharing

Friday, May 01, 2009

Yan An trip

Here are some picture for sharing during my trip in Yan An. I had taken some nice view picture from the tallest building in Yan An...but due to my lost phone...I lost all the picture...These picture are being taken with another phone...sigh...This is a view being taken from one of the most famous secondary school in Yan An
Look at my sub-con, he climbing on the cable ladder, really dangerous...Yan An city is being build surrounded by this type of mountain...See?This place is really desert like kind of place...

This place not really developed well
This is also another view from one of our site
Looks like people in Yan An like to build their house hills
This is one of the tourist attraction for Yan An, the Bao Ta Mountain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home