Victor's Sharing

Friday, May 01, 2009

Moral Class

Aih...what a bad trip...This trip to Yu Lin and Yan An is really bad to me, 1st of all, this trip really make me feel very depressing, the customers are hard to deal, not reasonable and always ask for more than what we should do. I start to understand why Chinese people always said "Hard to find eat". Haha...And another bad thing is that...I lost my mobile phone during my outstation. This scenario happened on 28th April. That day I went drive test with my sub-con. I was on a call and the driver wanted to pump gas...So,I went down and go away from the petrol station and continue my call. I think my phone dropped during the time I got down from the car. And 5 mins, I get back to the car and continue our drive test. Just right after we got out from the petrol station, I found that my phone is gone. And within 3 mins, we get back to the petrol station and look for the phone, and I have search thoroughly and at the end, I couldn't find back my phone. This was just within 10 mins time.I think this is quite common thing in China, or even in Malaysia, within 10 mins, I am sure things will be gone. I still remember when I was studying in UK,I left my cap in the laboratory on Friday, and over the weekend, I didn't go back to university to get my cap. You know what? When I go back to University on Monday, my cap was kept fine at the same place, nobody even touch my cap before. To this extend, I think I really feel that Asian countries are really lack of this kind of moral. And you know what? In London, the automated newspaper selling machine was "open type" of selling machine, once you put 1 GBP into the machine, it is open for you to take the newspaper, you can take away the whole stake of newspaper, but those UK people never do that, they only take whatever they paid, this is what we called "MORAL". Which I think this is very important thing that we need to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home