Victor's Sharing

Monday, April 27, 2009

Long lost me...

It has been few weeks I never update my blog...the reason being is that I am currently outstation at Yan An again...This is something very sad because when I sign this contract,I don't know that there are a lot of outstation...And the worst thing is that my hotel pay is bared by myself, which is a heavy cost for me...sigh...

I will try to ask my PM to send me back to Xi An and get updated with some picture I taken here because this trip to Yan An is longer and I have chance to take few pictures,hehe...Share with all of you once I back to Xi An...

to be continued...

2 Comments:

  • Soldier on boss... now you know what to look out for in between the lines of your next contract and make sure they give you driver also the next time...:)

    By Blogger Jansen, at 12:20 PM  

  • Haha...I wish I can get a driver next time,but I think China project won't provide such a thing,hehe...

    By Blogger Vic, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home